Taupo Pathways is passionate about making sure the Taupo District is full of opportunities for
young people to do what they love. We work with partner organisations to ensure that young
people in Taupo have a range of different options for study, training and work.
So what do we offer for you?
- Right now we are working on a programme to help prepare young people to get and stay
in work. Sound like something you might be interested in? Register your interest below.
- We have a range of resources available to help you
- Want to get some work experience or find out more about a potential career? We might
be able to put you in touch with someone who can help. Flick us an email!
- Have some ideas about what you’d like to see available in Taupo? We’d love to know! Flick us an email!
Gateway is known as the bridge between school and the world beyond. It is available to Year 11—13 students in the school. The programme is managed by the Gateway Co-ordinator who interviews the students for their suitability and then customises their learning plan.
Benefits for students:
- Gives the opportunity to try out potential careers.
- Provides structured workplace learning that can lead to nationally recognised qualifications.
- Helps prepare for future employment and being more independent.
- Builds links with workplaces and gives them the opportunity to prove themselves and gain experience.